- Festivals such as Chithra Pournami, Rama Navami, Gajendra Moksham, Pavithrotsavam, Krishna Jayanthi, Navarathri, as well as the Brahmotsavam in the Vaikasi month and Pahal Pathu and Raappathu in the Margazhi month are celebrated.
- All alwar & few acharyans are also celebrated.
- Thayar Purappadutakes place every Friday with Unjal sevai. Thota Utsavam takes place during Thai masam.
- Pancha Paruva Purapadu for Permual
- Both Thayar & Perumal Purappadu will happen when the above said occasions falls on Friday.